3rd Annual Cyber Security For Defense
The Faceless Enemy…
The duty of the United States Military is to defend our nation from outsider threats and win our wars. What used to be taking up weapons and artilleries against our opponents has now shifted to technological warfare. Even though our technology advancements have improved defense capabilities and readiness, they have also introduced new types of threat. Our battlegrounds are now both tangible and intangible zones.
For the First Time...
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Defense will include both National and International presentations on the need for cyber defenses across military technologies, and the vital roles cyber security plays in the new age military
- 3rd Annual Cyber Security for Defense includes a Workshop and Focus Day to cover offensive and defensive cyber exercises, cyber simulations, and team based cyber security training
Presentation Topics Include:
- Defending the United States from Cyber Attacks by Hostile States and Criminals
- Sharing Information between the Military and Private Sector
- Building Awareness of Cyber Vulnerabilities, Incidents, and Mitigations
- Challenges, Successes, and Future Investments in Cyber Security
- Defending the DoD Network from Cyber Intrusions
- Implementing Robust Cyber Defense Capabilities
- Maintaining a Reliable Pool of Talented Cyber Personnel
- International Military Perspectives on Fighting Cybercrime
U.S. Army Cyber Command and Second Army
Director, Cyber Security
Marine Force Cyber Command
Deputy Commanding General
Director, Center for Cyber Security Studies
Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer
CISSP, NSA-ISM, Northrop Grumman Fellow
Northrop Grumman Technology Services
Cyber and Information Systems Security Leader
Palo Alto Networks
NetBrain Technologies, Inc.
Cybersecurity Strategist, Federal Network Resilience Division, Office of Cy
Department of Homeland Security
Global Manager, Software Supply Chain Management
Global Head of Sales
Senior National Security Fellow
Author of "How To Catch A Russian Spy"